Friday 25 September 2015

YHM 25th sep 2015 Written Update

The Episode starts with Ishita telling Raman about Rinki’s extra marital. Rinki has told me herself, its not simple thing, she has lied to me, whatever she told me was all wrong, I met that guy when everyone went to Pammi’s house for aarti, I told Rinki to make me meet that guy. Raman asks then. Ishita cries. FB shows Ishita meeting Kumar in the fair in Pammi’s society. She scolds Kumar and asks how can he have an affair with Rinki, and now he is blackmailing her, now can he do this, she will tell this to his wife. He says who said I m after her. She says Rinki.


He asks her to find out well, Rinki talks senti with me, she says her husband is away and no one gives her attention, I came here to end everything. Rinki is blackmailing me that she will tell this affair thing to my wife to break my marriage, I want Rinki to be away. She says I know you have her photos. He says she lied, read her messages, she was emotionally blackmailing me. He asks her to explain Rinki to be away from him, this will be big favor on him. Ishita calls Rinki and says she did not answer call. She then messages that Rinki you lied to me, the result of this lie won’t be good.

She tells Kumar that he will not meet Rinki again. FB ends. Raman asks Ishita why did she not tell him before. She says you know what happened with Simmi, now matter is out of our hand, I wanted to discuss with you, there is one thing else, I don’t want us to tell family. Raman says we have to say Rinki is missing, police is doubting you. She says Rinki would lose name, what will we tell Abhishek. Raman says don’t worry, I will manage.

Abhishek meets Ashok and says he does not trust him, if there is anything to say, he can. Ashok says he will tell what he has seen, Raman and Rinki were arguing and Raman threatened to kill Rinki. Abhishek asks what does he want to say. Ashok says I know Raman, he is violent man, I m just worried. Abhishek says enough of this nonsense. Ashok asks did Raman say he met Rinki yesterday, you ask Raman where was he yesterday at 5pm and with whom, and describes Raman’s clothes. Abhishek leaves. Ashok says I m sure Raman won’t tell anyone that he was with Shagun.

Mr. Bhalla asks Raman to call Mihir and find about Rinki. Mrs. Bhalla says why did Abhishek take Ishita to police station, does he mean Ishita is responsible for her missing. Abhishek comes and says yes, maybe I was wrong, investigation is going on, we got an eye witness, he said Raman and Rinki were fighting on the road, and Raman threatened to kill her. Raman asks are you mad, who told this. Abhishek says I can’t disclose and asks where were you yesterday. Raman is about to say and recalls saving Shagun. He thinks he can’t tell Abhishek, what will Ishita think, Manoj loves Shagun, Manoj and Ishita would be hurt. He says I was in meeting. Abhishek asks with whom.

Raman says I did not meet Rinki, will you agree if anyone says anything. Abhishek says Rinki is missing, my duty is to find her, did you wear black shirt and red jacket. Raman says yes. Abhishek says that eye witness said this. Raman asks are you mad, anyone can wear such clothes, why will I do this.

Ishita asks Raman to say the truth. Raman says you trust me right, I did not meet Rinki. He goes with Abhishek. Ashok looks on and smiles. He asks a man to give this packet to Ishita. He says Raman was saving Shagun, now what will this DVD affect Ishita, lets see. The man goes to deliver the DVD. Neelu asks him to wait.

Ishita consoles Mrs. Bhalla and thinks thank God mummy ji does not know about Rinki’s affair. Neelu asks Ishita to come and receive her courier. Ishita goes and gets the courier, without any name and address. She plays the DVD and gets shocked seeing Raman and Shagun in the cold storage and Raman getting closer to Shagun. Ishita recalls Raman’s words and cries. She says there will be some other reason behind this, Raman can’t cheat me, why did he not say me. She cries recalling Raman. Dil kahin rukta nahi…………………..plays……….

Mr. Bhalla stops Mrs. Bhalla from going to police station. She says Rinki is missing and Raman is taken for questioning, I will go there. Mr. Bhalla says we should stay at home. Abhishek said we will get ransom call if Rinki is kidnapped. Mrs. Bhalla says she will see Abhishek and leaves. Ishita cries and says Raman can’t do this. She plays the DVD again and sees the time, 5pm and Abhishek feels Raman was with Rinki at 5pm, Raman was with Shagun.

Abhishek asks Raman not to make it difficult for them, and questions him. Raman says whats wrong with you. Abhishek says I know you are lying. Mrs. Bhalla comes to defend Raman and scolds Abhishek. She says Raman and Ishita can give their life and you are saying so. Ishita comes and says Abhishek your witness is lying, Raman was somewhere else yesterday at 5pm, he was not with Rinki.

Precap:
Abhishek sees the video. Ishita cries and looks at Raman. Mrs. Bhalla gets shocked seeing the video. Raman gets speechless and tensed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment